Tuesday 12 January 2010

MONCLER is back with an unintended BANG



Have you been outside lately?
You will notice that there has been quite a lot of snow in the UK, which I thought wasnt as bad as everyone made it out to be, but what really caught my eye was the return of MONCLER to our streets. I do like Moncler and think every well dressed man (or woman) should own one of these shiny puffers.
In the past years, MONCLER seems to have been reserved for Italian or Spanish tourists, it became their trademark the world over, just like Germans wear white socks in sandals and carry Eastpacks (as a German, I am allowed to say that). One of my childhood memories is my dad wearing this "juicy green grass" colored MONCLER puffer jacket and Lord I hated it... I found it embarrassing to be seen with him, but have now realized that he just had style and bought a timeless classic, which I made him wear again this winter.

Everyone, go and buy a MONCLER. Trust me, if it wont be back in fashion this year, it will be in 5 so see it as an investment.

On the other side, I am not quite sure about the Thom Browne/Moncler collaboration "Gamme Bleu". I know it received fantastic press, but the last S/S collection looked identical to an old B-Store or even Ralph Lauren, I dont think they are getting the whole British originality across.
Then again they have only been around since 2008, so they may be excused.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jacken Moncler Stil ist in der Regel eine Entwicklungs-und im Winter kann sehr nützlich sein für die meisten Hersteller.Eine sportlich-schlanke Linie, innovative Details und edle Materialien machen das Outdoor-Label Jacke Moncler.

buy cenforce 200 mg online said...

cenforce 200 mg is used to treat erectile dysfunction. sildenafil 200 mg inhibits the action of the enzyme PDE5 to relax the muscles of the blood vessels in the penis. This medicine can be used as per the advice of the doctor. Online pharmacy store in the USA gives the best offers and 24 hours of online help.