Tuesday 12 January 2010

Lady Gaga goes Haus of GaGa and does DaDa for new PaPa



Right, since I still have an ego trip on me writing about Lady Gaga before she got big in the UK back in '08, I thought now would be a good time to stop that. -) Anyway, enough bla bla.

Last week, Lady Gaga was named the CD of Polaroid and made a first official appearance in Las Vegas on the 7th. "I am so proud to announce my new partnership with Polaroid as the creative director and inventor of specialty projects", said Lady Gaga. "The Haus of Gaga has been developing prototypes in the vein of fashion/technology/photography innovation..."

This I think is the best statement I have ever heard coming from her mouth. To call herself the Haus of Gaga, brave yet brilliant.
She has a multi year contract with them, so lets hope she'll stay on top and comes up with some good ideas.

(Images by nicolaformichetti.blogspot.com) thanks x

No comments: